Penis size has always been a matter of debate in our society. Although it is not the most important aspect, many men prefer to seek some kind of external help to help them increase theirs, driven by sexual or self-esteem interests.
Penis extenders are a resource that can help you gain a couple of extra centimetres, as long as you use them consistently and properly.
What is a penis extender?
It is an article designed to increase the dimensions of the male member, in addition to correcting certain deviations.
Penis extenders are classified into five categories:
- Mechanical extenders: They are placed on the penis to widen the skin tissues by means of mechanical traction. They have lateral rods that adjust according to the increase in volume.
- Pressure systems: These devices have a valve, which exerts pressure on the walls of the penis to increase blood flow. They are also used to facilitate erections.
- Penis sleeves: These are also among the erotic toys, and are used exclusively during sex. They are made of firm and flexible materials, which intensify the pleasure of penetration.
- Creams, oils and sprays: These are substances formulated from natural extracts, which, when absorbed by the skin, promote blood circulation. This, in turn, dilates the tissues, stimulating the growth of the penis.
- Nutritional supplements: These are available as capsules and tablets made from natural ingredients, such as L-Arginine. They have the same effect as creams.
The traditional and best known penis extenders are the external mechanical ones, which can be worn under the underwear without any inconvenience.
Steps to use a penis extender
The use of extenders depends on their classification.
The traditional penis extender is simple to use, painless and focuses on gradual penis growth.
- The first step is to place it on the penis when it is at rest. You should never put it on while maintaining an erection.
- Put your underwear over it and proceed with your usual routine. This item can take 6 to 12 hours a day, with or without breaks.
- When you are finished using it, clean it well and store it until the next day.
It is recommended to use the extender for a period of six months if you want to see permanent results.
Side effects of using a penis extender
In general, the correct use of a male extender should not cause any serious side effects. However, using a mechanical system irresponsibly may cause some of these issues:
- Discomfort (for you or your partner).
- Unnatural erections, causing the penis to rotate.
- Painful ejaculations and semen retention.
- Numbness of the skin.
- Bruising or pain.
- Petechiae (red spots caused by internal bleeding from the skin).
In the case of plastic-based sleeves, do not rule out the likelihood of allergy if you have sensitive skin.
It is always advisable to consult a specialist before trying this kind of product.