Innovation is the order of the day in the field of sex toys. Proof of this are the new models of vibrators that have proliferated in the market, all characterised by their daring designs and increasingly sophisticated functions, which guarantee maximum satisfaction.
Clitoral vibrators are the latest in technology for women who like to enjoy intimacy. If you haven't tried one yet, the time has come to welcome a new alternative for pleasure.
What are clitoral vibrators?
The clitoris is an essential area to achieve female orgasm. Clitoral vibrators have an ergonomic design, which adapts perfectly to the woman's body, focusing on stimulating the outside of the vagina.
Unlike a conventional vibrator, they are not inserted into the vaginal cavity. Their sole function is to provide a pleasurable massage.
Using a clitoral vibrator is an excellent idea to enhance foreplay, as it increases the level of arousal and stimulates women's natural lubrication before intercourse.
How to choose the perfect clitoral vibrator for you?
At first, the huge variety of clitoral vibrators might take you by surprise if you are looking for one for the first time. To find the right one, you should always consider the following aspects:
- Design: This kind of vibrator comes in a variety of designs, from clitoral rings to all kinds of naughty and fun shapes.
- Functionality: There are vibrators to use alone or as a couple, that work underwater, that incorporate different stimulation points and more.
- Size: Clitoral vibrators are not usually very large, although there are some with an elongated design, which are not as compact as most.
How do you use a clitoral vibrator?
Get into a position where you feel comfortable and turn the device on, placing it at the entrance of your vagina. As soon as it starts vibrating, you can move it as you please to enjoy the oscillations it emits; let yourself be carried away by your body's responses.
Similarly, the clitoral vibrator can be used to massage other parts of your body, such as your buttocks, breasts, thighs and neck. Try it around your nipples; this erogenous zone is especially sensitive to vibration from sex toys.
The use of body oils or lubricants may enhance your experience. Once you're done, don't forget to clean it.
Best clitoral vibrators
Here are the most popular types of clitoral vibrators, both in terms of design and efficiency.
- Clitoral stimulators: These are compact and varied in shape, designed to increase pleasure easily by stimulating the vaginal exterior. Most clitoral vibrators are of this type.
- Vibrating wands: Their elongated shape allows you to manipulate them easily by hand. The lower end is equipped with a swab that emits constant vibrations.
- Clitoral rings: Their rounded design is suitable for arousal and exploration functions. Can be used as a couple.