It is impossible to talk about erotic toys without thinking about the vibrator, a sexual item that never goes out of fashion. Whether you want to have fun with your partner or pamper yourself alone, this is the perfect accessory for you if you are looking for multiple, easy and effective orgasms.
What are vibrators?
They are toys that are characterised by emitting vibrations with the aim of stimulating your intimate parts. Most are distinguished by their phallic shape, although in reality there is a wide variety of designs.
They can vary in silhouette, size and colour, and incorporate different materials such as silicone, plastic, synthetic rubber and even stainless steel.
How to choose the perfect vibrator for you?
These are the aspects you should take into account before making your choice:
- Function: There are vibrators that stimulate specific areas, such as the clitoris, vagina, anus or G-spot. The more versatile ones can be used on more than one part of the body.
- Design: Consider the size, shape and material you prefer to have fun with. Some vibrators are modern and ergonomic. Others, ultra-realistic in appearance, closely resemble the look and feel of a real penis.
- Power: Decide whether you want a battery-powered or rechargeable vibrator. It's usually best to opt for the latter.
- Device control: If you are looking for a versatile and extra fun vibrator, we recommend choosing a Bluetooth model, with a built-in app to control it from your smartphone.
How many types of vibrators are there?
In addition to the classic vibrator, the following types are worth mentioning:
- Realistic vibrators: characterised by looking like a real penis; some are exact replicas of erotic actors.
- Anal vibrators: Designed specifically to provide pleasure from the anal area.
- Double vibrators: They have two appendages that stimulate the vagina and the anus at the same time.
- G-spot vibrators: Their curved design allows them to access the most important secret point of female intimacy.
- Vibrators for couples: Ideal for simulating the fantasy of a sexual threesome, they can be operated remotely.
How do you use a vibrator?
Adopt a position where it is easy for you to relax. Make sure the vibrator is properly cleaned and charged.
Turn it on to the power setting of your choice and bring it close to your intimate orifice. If it's your first time, you can move it over your underwear to get used to the sensation. Afterwards, try stimulating the lips of your clitoris and then slowly insert it into your vagina.
It is recommended that you take your time to play with penetration. Using a lubricant can make it easier for your toy to slide in and out.
How much does a vibrator cost?
There is a wide range of prices, depending on the features of the vibrator.
Our simplest and most economical model costs just €5.00. The most modern vibrators range between 100,00 € and 200,00 €.
On the other hand, the most sophisticated model you will find in our online shop can be purchased for 12,000,00 €. It is an article of erotic craftsmanship, ideal for those who want to experience pleasure with luxury of elegance.